A clear evaluation
When writing a tender, teamwork is everything. If working on a bid for any length of time, you become immersed in the detail of what you are trying to put across. More importantly, your ability to distinguish between what is in your head and what's on the page becomes clouded. This happens to even the most experienced and skilled writers, and we call it becoming 'word blind'.
Therefore, evaluation only adds true value if carried out by someone not involved in writing the responses. We have a small team of highly experienced Tender Evaluators, who are able to see through even the most technical of responses and analyze the structure, content, persuasiveness and strategic direction of your responses. We even proof-read it for you, too.
The evaluation process is a strict and integral part of our own approach and as such our evaluation feedback will always be constructive and to the point. Our evaluators will be looking at some key areas of your response:
- Have they answered the question? Sounds simple, but its so easy to write an interesting and engaging response that answers the question you wish you'd been asked!
- Is it clearly structured? Public Sector evaluators have such limited time to review your answers, that a clear structure is vital to sign-post the information for them, and demonstrate even at a quick glance that you've answered the question fully.
- Is it engaging, compelling, narrative text? Unlike more technical proposals, tender documents have to be engaging,
- Does it speak to any of the buyer's needs? Have they researched what this particular buyer is looking for? If so, have they taken the time to respond to that in a meaningful way?
- Does this sound like an organisation I'd like to work with? Like-ability and appearing as an organisation that cares is important. Our evaluators will try to get a feel for how you are coming across on the page.
Contact us or email email@example.com if you'd like to speak to one of our experienced evaluators about how we can help.
If you call this number 01572 868 500 you will be put through one of our Bid Team. That means no sales people over-promising to get you through the door, the person you speak to about your tender today will be accountable throughout any engagement.