Would you like to be part of a dynamic and growing organisation, with a focus on doing the right thing for our customers? If so, whatever your experience and background, we'd love to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for one role
A good Bid Manager is a detail-oriented, enthusiastic communicator, with a background in managing bids, tenders or proposals. The role is always a varied and responsive one, but we anticipate it will include a number of key responsibilities, including:
- Overseeing the writing of two or more bids simultaneously, typically looking to help clients secure public sector contracts
- Account Management of existing and new clients throughout the UK
- Working closely with the writer and your client to set the strategy for any bid we are working on with them
- Owning the process through to completion
- Liaising with your clients to intelligently draw out the information required to write the bid
- Review and proof read bids before they are shared with the client
- Working closely with the Apex Bid Director.
If interested please email your CV, together with a covering note to grab our attention to:
We'll always make sure we get back to you as soon as we can.
If you call this number 01572 868 500 you will be put through one of our Bid Team. That means no sales people over-promising to get you through the door, the person you speak to about your tender today will be accountable throughout any engagement.